Friday, April 8, 2011

Here Comes the Queen!

I love dressing up, so here is one of my many outfits! I usually wear this amazing vintage Ralph Lauren blazer with a white shirt, but I wanted to be creative. I put a yellow shirt with it, which I think looks pretty sharp. I wore boots that day because it snowed. I think it would have looked better with some other shoe, but I didn't have a choice. I topped it off with a gold vintage necklace. I rolled up the sleeves to keep it from looking dated.
This is the blazers pocket detail. It's my first two initals: RL! Criticism:
It's a fabulous outfit, if I say so myself, but the hair is ridiculous. It's at a point where I can put it in a ponytail, but that's it. I think it would look best in a bun with this outfit. I think I needed better shoes, too. Well, considering the weather, it was fine, but it needed something more. Maybe black heels? I can't quite figure out what shoes would be better. Also, I need better places to take pictures. And possibly a better camera. But I still love this outfit. I kept touching the soft velvet blazer all day!

Stay regal!

No comments:

Post a Comment