Monday, May 21, 2012

Style Musings: RAWR!

It was so warm on Sunday!  I am loving it!  So this is what I rocked to my sisters softball game.  She's 14, and on the towns rec team, so it's not a high-stakes game or anything.  She got a few hits.  I think she got to base twice, and got to home base once.  She did well. 
 I actually like this outfit.  I love the leopard-print top from H&M.  It's very soft and light.  The purple shorts are from Old Navy.  They add some color.  I could do this look with a brighter color short, like red or pink.
 The shoes are comfy since I was sitting for a while.  And hungry.  Very hungry.  I just finished my first week on Jenny Craig.  They give you very small portions.  And I'm used to eating big portions.  Give me a week or two and I'll be fine. 
I topped off this look with my H&M aviator sunglasses.
I have no idea what I am doing in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment