Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Style Musings: Float Like a Butterfly

....sting like a bee.

I wore this outfit to class.  The room is freezing, so jeans and a top are a must.  I started with Forever 21 boyfriend jeans.  I cuffed them to show off my braided Report sandals.   
My top is from Forever 21.  It has a wonderful butterfly print.  The ruffle is great too.  I never thought I could wear ruffles, but it works. 
The blazer is also Forever 21.  I actually love it.  It's a little tight in the shoulders, but I love the color.  I can't button it either.  But it doesn't need to be buttoned! It adds a little structure to the flowy top.  



1 comment:

  1. just started following and am new on here. would love it if you could check out my site:

    Get Glam
    Get Glam
    Get Glam

    ReplyDelete