Monday, March 19, 2012

The Coveted: Madewell Sidewalk Skimmer






Heels are great, but I feel I get more use out of flats. In my world, none are more coveted than Madewell. Great quality is the name of the game. I want all the colors. The black and steel colors are classic, while green and blue can add some color to an outfit. And of course I'm lusting over the leopard print pair, which cost a cool $118.


The colored pairs would be amazing to wear with my colored denim, as well as the neutral pairs. I could also see wearing skirts with the steel pair. Or the green or blue pair peeking out from under a long skirt or dress. As an investment piece, I would most likely get the leopard print pair for $118, or the steel color in suede for $88. That doesn't mean I don't love the green and blue pairs($88 each), because I do. I just don't have $382 for four pairs of shoes. If only, if only...

1 comment:

  1. ok i totaally love this!!
    the last ones are my favorites
    pass 4 my blog to
    take care

    ReplyDelete