Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Style Musings:Say Hello To My Little Friend







Did I say how much I love spring? Yes I love spring. I love the robins. I love the flowers. I love the warm sun. But I especially love the ladybugs! This particular ladybug was my grandmothers, and I love him. He adds a little whimsy to my look today.






This ladybug is crawling up a brown Zara tee, having conquered the bright violet Forever 21 pants. On my feet are Forever 21 floral flats. I really love these. I made them a little more comfortable by putting wads of electrical tape inside. I'm so ghetto.




I tied a vintage hot pink scarf onto my bag to bring in the colors in the shoes. I actually think it looks really cute!


As much as I love this look, I feel it's missing something. I think it's the blazer. Grey is an all-right color. But I think this look needs more color. I think I need a pale pink blazer. And bright orange lipstick. The pink blazer would tie in the shoes a little more, and the orange lips would tie in the ladybug.

So it's settled. On the hunt for a pale pink blazer!

But on the whole, I think this is a pretty good look.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I love how you styled the blue pants. Very chic. I am a new follower of yours. Hope you will keep in touch.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ladybug!

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete