Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blooming Flowers

Sorry about the squinting! It's so sunny!
Spring is offically here. It's warm, but not wet. At least not yet, anyways. They're saying it's going to get wet during the weekend. Say it isn't so! I like this weather. I can wear shorts and not freeze. I can wear thin shirts and not freeze. I'm so glad winter is over. I heard a bird singing yesterday. It's magical, especially after the cold, wet doldrums of winter.

On this beautiful, warm spring day, I wore my H&M dress as a shirt, tucked into a pair of YMI denim shorts. To cap off this look, I slipped on Forever21 floral flats. I love these shoes. They are so perfect. I love the floral print that is so hot, and the shape is great. I like shoes that have a rounded pointy toe. And they're sparkley! You can't really see it in the photo, but they're there. I like this look because it's simple and comfortable, and it celebrates spring. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I love those floral shoes! We don't have a Forever 21 where I stay but they've bought space and the building that's gonna be housing them is nearly finished, I'm too excited for it to open! Until then I need to rely on ebay :(

    http://cirquedugillian.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete